Granger Junior High School and the Griffin Counseling Staff support a college-going culture and invite all Griffin students and staff to participate in College Awareness Wednesdays!
On Wednesdays throughout the school year, all Griffins can wear a college top! It can be a college t-shirt, sweatshirt or jersey.
- This does NOT include professional team jerseys.
- North Carolina logos and/or baby blue colored shirts are not allowed, except for the UCLA shirts and sweaters sold in ASB.
- If students wear a sweatshirt, they must either wear a college t-shirt or uniform polo under it.
For guidance to the Granger uniform policy, click here
STEPS TO TAKE WHEN AN IPAD OR LENOVO IS NOT WELL!
- Take the device to the library. Wait while staff check it. If it can be fixed, it will be returned to you on the spot!
- If the device can’t be fixed on the spot and needs minor repair, fill out a repair form in the Library. Wait for a copy of it and don’t lose it because you will need it later!
- Within 24 hours. You will be called out of class to pick your device up from the library.
- If the Device needs more than minor repair – like professional help! Within 24 hours, the library staff will inform you how long it will take to get the device back.
- Cash! Be prepared to pay for damage caused by you!
- Questions? Ask!