For guidance to the Granger uniform policy, click here
STEPS TO TAKE WHEN AN IPAD OR LENOVO IS NOT WELL!
- Take the device to the library. Wait while staff check it. If it can be fixed, it will be returned to you on the spot!
- If the device can’t be fixed on the spot and needs minor repair, fill out a repair form in the Library. Wait for a copy of it and don’t lose it because you will need it later!
- Within 24 hours. You will be called out of class to pick your device up from the library.
- If the Device needs more than minor repair – like professional help! Within 24 hours, the library staff will inform you how long it will take to get the device back.
- Cash! Be prepared to pay for damage caused by you!
- Questions? Ask!