Parents, Teachers, Students:
Please see the calendar below for the Distance Learning Schedule that will take place for the remainder of the school year beginning April 20.
Padres, Maestros, Estudiantes:
Consulte el calendario a continuación para ver el Programa de aprendizaje a distancia que tendrá lugar durante el resto del año escolar a partir del 20 de abril..
Attention 9th grade students and parents:
It is time to select your classes for the 2020-2021 school year at SUHI. Please complete this google survey to choose your classes and make your voice heard.
Please fill it out completely and BE SURE to add if you want AP or Accelerated classes, as well as your elective request.
SUHI counselors will do their best to accommodate all students requests.
Please click on this link to begin:
Attention Granger 2101 Zone Students:
Granger’s Virtual After School Program is set to start on April 20th from 3pm-6pm. Stay tuned for upcoming scheduled activities and events.
Atención estudiantes de la zona Granger 2101:
El programa virtual después de la escuela de Granger está programado para comenzar el 20 de abril de 3 p.m. a 6 p.m. Estén atentos para las próximas actividades y eventos programados.
Hello Granger Grffins,
Please take a moment to read our parent newsletter, Creating Connections! This edition touches a variety of topics with regards to Granger events and programs as well as how to support your child’s academics at home. Click the link below!
Hola familias de Granger,
Le pedimos que tome un momento para leer nuestro nuevo boletín informativo, Creado Conexiones. Encontrará información importante sobre los eventos y programas de Granger, y también como apoyar los estudios académicos de su hijo en casa.
Click here for English
Click aqui para espanol
Click here for the PE Clothes Price list.
Granger Junior High School and the Griffin Counseling Staff support a college-going culture and invite all Griffin students and staff to participate in College Awareness Wednesdays!
On Wednesdays throughout the school year, all Griffins can wear a college top! It can be a college t-shirt, sweatshirt or jersey.
- This does NOT include professional team jerseys.
- North Carolina logos and/or baby blue colored shirts are not allowed, except for the UCLA shirts and sweaters sold in ASB.
- If students wear a sweatshirt, they must either wear a college t-shirt or uniform polo under it.
For guidance to the Granger uniform policy, click here
GJH Library is open before and after school for students:
STEPS TO TAKE WHEN AN IPAD OR LENOVO IS NOT WELL!
- Take the device to the library. Wait while staff check it. If it can be fixed, it will be returned to you on the spot!
- If the device can’t be fixed on the spot and needs minor repair, fill out a repair form in the Library. Wait for a copy of it and don’t lose it because you will need it later!
- Within 24 hours. You will be called out of class to pick your device up from the library.
- If the Device needs more than minor repair – like professional help! Within 24 hours, the library staff will inform you how long it will take to get the device back.
- Cash! Be prepared to pay for damage caused by you!
- Questions? Ask!