GJH 9th grade promotion information:
When: June 6th, 2019
Where: Sweetwater Union High School football field
Time: 9th grade promoters should arrive at the old gym no later than 12:15pm
CONGRATULATIONS TO OUR PROMOTING 9TH GRADERS!!! ONCE A GRIFFIN, ALWAYS A GRIFFIN!!
Promoting 9th graders:
Please arrive at the SUHI New Gym by 12:30pm today, June 5th for promotion practice. Practice will end at 3pm
To read about our weekly highlights and schedule here at Granger, click here to view the Griffin Times
Join us for summer camp, including campus activities and field trips:
Dates: June 10-June 25
Place: Granger Jr. High
Contact: 2101 Zone ASP program office number 619-472-6020
Click here to see the schedule of activities.
National City is holding a scavenger hunt for the community. Free breakfast and prizes to the winners!
Click here for the flyer.
Click here to sign your team up.
Here are the specifics:
Date: June 8, 2019
Where: Kimball Park-12st. and D Ave.
Time: Arrive by 8:30am; scavenger hunt 9am; free breakfast at 10am
Check out our quarterly newsletter. For English click here. For Spanish click here
Granger was chosen as a ‘Schools to Watch’ once again. That makes 4 times in a row!
SBAC testing began this week and will continue through May 17
AP Human Geography testing is May 14
Textbook return May 24-29
Final Exams May 30-June 4
Technology return June 3-6
Promotion for 9th grade June 6th 1-3 at SUHI
Last day of school June 7
Granger Junior High School and the Griffin Counseling Staff support a college-going culture and invite all Griffin students and staff to participate in College Awareness Wednesdays!
On Wednesdays throughout the school year, all Griffins can wear a college top! It can be a college t-shirt, sweatshirt or jersey.
- This does NOT include professional team jerseys.
- North Carolina logos and/or baby blue colored shirts are not allowed, except for the UCLA shirts and sweaters sold in ASB.
- If students wear a sweatshirt, they must either wear a college t-shirt or uniform polo under it.
For guidance to the Granger uniform policy, click here
GJH Library is open before and after school for students:
STEPS TO TAKE WHEN AN IPAD OR LENOVO IS NOT WELL!
- Take the device to the library. Wait while staff check it. If it can be fixed, it will be returned to you on the spot!
- If the device can’t be fixed on the spot and needs minor repair, fill out a repair form in the Library. Wait for a copy of it and don’t lose it because you will need it later!
- Within 24 hours. You will be called out of class to pick your device up from the library.
- If the Device needs more than minor repair – like professional help! Within 24 hours, the library staff will inform you how long it will take to get the device back.
- Cash! Be prepared to pay for damage caused by you!
- Questions? Ask!